Sunday, May 06, 2007

Waking up someplace else

I'm in my fren's house today, woke up from a night of conversations and some of us blazed (not me!) so we play some halo and some of us are writers so we write what we say so, playing with the dog and the cat, drink green tea to relax, god damn, brother ali track playin' impressin the whole fam, this is my keystyle freestyle inspired by elements like elephants roaming the land my soul is escaping this man and alone i stand with plenty of homies to get my back! god damn.

and then my fren says what's next?

I said i thought that was it but since you spoke you had me convinced, lips move as i clickity click, stick and move stick and move, this is the boxing life jab and thrust, we always fillin rooms with love, so listen up, the dog scratches on the door, the cat let's out a primal meow, in the end it's all translated to we want more so let's get up and get out!

and ya giggled, wiggle wiggle

imagine a life, no wait, don't dream, cuz we awake! the fantasy is happenin', this is the thought i git when i knock on the bathroom door, yo man, what's up, i gotta take a shit, so you say come on in! aiight that's tight, out of sight but we smell the stink, but you say you don't like the poopie part so let me paint it pink, what we do is hard, we work and study, and we grind and we live off love and dreams of what's coming, ha you thought i was gonna say money, nah honey, don't you worry.

No comments: