Saturday, May 19, 2007

Getting Ready:

Watching the TV show, been following these characters for weeks, boy and girl been in love since their first meet, and only now in episode fifteen, they say hey, how would you like to be my love? and even though they've known for quite some time, how sweet.

This is how it works, this is how it works, this is how it works

Caught the feeling like a fever, like a gliding plane jumped off the cliff, like a list where ten is ten times better than the first, now here I sit after lift off from fake sets and fake smiles, no matter because when they cry I believe the sadness, how sweet.

This is how it works, this is how it works, this is how it works

Already sick, never been well, now I have the right excuse to let it all go to hell, fire caught my heart, from a trash bin spark, hold on to my pen, palm on the page, I swear to god I won't stop until I've set free this bird full of blood from its cage, there's a lion from the city, there will be a storm in my room, and it'll catch me as I fall, how sweet.

This is how it works, this is how it works, this is how it works

No comments: