Friday, May 11, 2007

Ten Minute Break: The Game

One of my coworkers talked to me about getting a retirement fund, and advised me to try to focus on building up a little capital after college, because as he said, "There's nothing better for when you want to do your thing than a nice trust fund." No doubt it's good to build up some moneys for supporting my dreams, since I ain't got rich parents, or whatever. I guess starting from the bare bones, I gotta have a hungry mental. Can't forget where I'm coming from while I keep my eyes on the prize. It's a balancing act: Can't let the money game lock your spirits down in a fear state, and equally, you can't ignore the game and pretend you're above it. Guerrilla's gotta utilize all things--the enemies weaknesses, the environment, and the equipment. I guess I'm kind of a pacifist, but the worst kind. I just shun action. Cuz I'm scared.

No comments: