Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Hello? -- Is anyone out there? (to himself:) That's a stupid question. Of course someones out there. (Continues yelling:) Hello? My name is Mark Cho! Hello? Mark Cho! Hello?"

(faint) "Hello..."

"Hello! I've been here for so long! I knew you were out there. Where are you? Keep yelling, or, I know, flash a light at me!"

(he sees a light in the distance)

"Oh, I see it. It looks like you're really far away. (to himself:) I hope this person can tell me where we are and how to get out of here. I hope the sun comes up soon, too. How long can it stay this way? How long is a night? I hope the days are just as long, or longer. (Walking, but still talking to himself:) I'm so relieved that... I mean, I knew it all along, but it's good to find out that I was right! Right all along.

No comments: