Monday, April 23, 2007

Bigger thoughts

One of the main reasons I haven't been writing here for so long is that I have not been staying hungry!

I sort of lost my appetite and got tired of eating these half assed meals and lonely take out dinners. This kind of life will make your stomach shrink and your penis stop working. Seriously though, it's tough to keep doing your thang when you ain't got nourishment: encouragement, companionship, and mentorship. You gots to get your food on! That's like Lasagna, Kim-Chee Jiggae, and Kong-Bijee, respectively. Sure, hate and resentment can fuel some righteous tirades and beautiful ballads, but then your liver takes a huge hit for the team. "Pat, pat" to my liver. Thanks, buddy.

So yo, talk to me, I'll talk to you. I'll try not getting hung up on heart break and you try not to break my heart, we'll do just fine.

Peace.

No comments: