Tuesday, November 15, 2005

that's food

feeling antsy
sat down for about 10 seconds, couldn't focus
life was feeling empty
gas prices is too high

then i realized the most important thang: love. fills me up, lifts me high, and there ain't no fear of falling. the best thing abotu love is that it's yours to give. another cool thing about love is that it's an attitude like ugh! ooh ooh ooh! you know, like that de la soul joint, or like that common song, "be." that shit gets me amped, positive vibes all around I feel ready to jump in the grind. feel the love. Love supports those who struggle, it's an email I got from an adult who i admire and respect very much telling me to find my calling, to not go through the motions. you hear that? sometimes it's not too loud, and sometimes it's damned near silent, but it's there, it's calling. you gotta make people around you feel the love, you have to write that letter, you have to make that phone call. like that ottis redding song try a little tenderness. that's my word.

No comments: