Monday, December 11, 2006

Anything dead coming alive.. feels that way

First thought: I hope this can last.

Second thought (more like a fear) : If it does last, where will it take me?

I went down to the gym tonight to start working out again. I took a three week hiatus after two weeks of working out at the gym downstairs from my office. I drank a can of "Tab" (the original redbull?) this afternoon and was buzzed all day. When I went down I must have been sustaining the high heart rate, or at least the chemically induced enthusiasm, because I went at it a little too quickly. After half an hour, I was burnt out. I huffed and puffed, and climbed up to the locker room to take a shower. I could feel the muscles glow. The flesh around my bug bites shimmered red, and the scabs looked as if they were going to erupt like little volcanoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been working out a lot, eh? hehe. word we should def catch up sometime. can't share a pack in one sitting like back in the day since i've quit, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy some fine liquor!

Anonymous said...

hi sol! good bumping into you yep yep. -anonymous comment leaver.

Anonymous said...

imma be in atlanta till the 27th - wanna hang out when i get back? like 29th or 30th? lemme know when you're free dude.