Monday, February 20, 2006

Sol Park

A week of confusion and reckless abandon left me with a lot of pieces to pick up, but mostly I had to pick my self up. Sickness set in the confusion, and reckless abandon came from the self-pity I felt because I couldn't breathe comfortably through my nostrils and my throat felt as if coals had been sprinkled on to my red flesh, turning it black, and stringy. But after a pretty long day out doing a last-minute architecture project (we had to create a narrative of a journey from one place in manhattan to another) and a brief moment of flipping out at home, I cleaned my room, watched a movie, drank some tea, then went to the library and figured out the plan for the week. Sure, some things are going to end up lost, and I won't be able to say I scored a perfect 10. But I kept my composure in the end, setting up enough time to think of my next move.

review of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance coming soon

No comments: