Monday, January 23, 2006

decoding

So you think you've got it all figured out.
I won't be the one to tell you you're wrong. You're not wrong.
After all, what's so complicated about life, anyway. Most of us are living in a tearless existence and emotion is long for emo. War is happening and people are starving and the means to this knowledge are more potent than ever and it seems we're more apathetic than ever. where is love? Do you feel like an island? Is connection just another asset? How's the book going? Are your memories for sale? Am I a chink, and is that funny? Should I picket my existence? Protest my outrage. Or work within in the system, because it's all a system, and there's no man. Hollywood is benign. Music is money. There's no intelligent design, there's only stream lined. Penguins fly. like rockets to the walmart moon.

where have you been, lately?

what have you felt?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, we should get drunk sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sol! :)