Sunday, October 08, 2006

Love is...

It's good to sing about it
Good to need it and not have it
Hurts to know it and leave it
It's good to dream about it
Bad to know it and beat it
Abuse it even though you believe it
Make it wait and it leaves
Tell it to go away and it'll stay
Hold it and it holds you back
Hurry and you'll fall
Slowly you will crawl
And above it all
You will risk your life to keep it alive
Give away all your self
To have it inside
It's good to write about it
Good to cry about it
Because it cries for you
Trust it, and tell it no lies
Because it knows how you hurt
Every night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love is murder, and "sometimes honeysuckles smell like murder. - Double Indemnity"

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in love anymore.
I know it's too early in my age, but sooner the better.

Anonymous said...

but I still have to admit that I am really really touched.

Anonymous said...

love is a many splendored thing, baby.